4.16.2013

Some Birthday Cards


My friend Janice Rak'd me this Our Daily Bread Poppy and Lace to play with and so, its colored with copic's and a little bit of a shimmery gel pen with some bisque liquid pearls on the lace. the printed paper is from recollections and is shimmery. the kraft base was inked with some creamy brown chalk and some rusty hinge distress ink to bring up the details. the mat under that is a shimmery copper. the sentiment is from MSE but, I grabbed the wrong pad (gray) again and stamped that first so when I went over it with the black it gave it a shadow look. ( I may re-do that) the lace is vintage, the ribbon is offray. 


My friend Alice gave me a stack of this bingo paper a while back and I knew that I would only use it in little pieces so right after I got it home I cut it up... best guess is it could be simple stories second guess is MME. but, I dont remember anymore I've had all these elements sitting like this on the table since I got this Art Impressions sentiment in the mail a while back intending to color up an bingo jean to go with it all and finally decided I kinda like the way it looks with just these things so here it is. the bingo chip is vintage.


another one for one of the guys at work, thought this tim holtz folder looked like welded riveted metal... so, this sentiments just been laying around since I cut it out awhile ago and so added some grey ink to some and some karen foster screw mini brads. this one is 5X7 in real life. 

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Very pretty,Love your poppy card!

Anonymous said...

Love the poppy card with the embossing, pattern paper and lace! Just Beautiful!!!!