2.10.2013

use'em up cards


well, the store had a request for pelican's swimming in water with the town,state name under them and I gave this a lot of thought, I actually and so does Tim have photographs of Pelicans on water that are really cool shots... but, it sounds like a tourist trap post card thing to me and I decided for what the store is willing to pay me for my cards to resale them it would probably cost me more money to have them printed and such and the other thought is... none of the shots were taken in town. they were taken out of Keno haha... anyways, I had colored this pelican months ago after they asked for that and finally made it into a card. its 5X7 in real life with some DCWV linen closet pp.
the button is vintage the string is American Crafts. 


some of these images were colored 3 years ago... most of them were already die cut too. so I just glued them to some premade A-2 sized card fronts some have some scraps on them most of them are perfectly flat and it used up a lot of stuff. ( which is a feel good thing) some may go to the booth some in my own stash. I have fallen away from sending out mail since I started selling cards because, it seems like there is never enough cards to sell when I do it. the little pink one in the front is more like 3 1/2" square. 

No comments: