10.27.2012

Tues, Wed, Thurs... HYCCT


So... Sabrina had a Spellingbee challenge (ack!) I tried, I really did and I stared at this for a long time going whatcha gonna do for the U... an umbrella would look dorky... So, I smacked my forehead grabbed a pen and underlined the word Chick... lol I was probably channeling Lee by the time I got to this sentiment layers ( there are pop-dots between them all) 

This is an Penny Black Chicken colored with Copic Markers.

S= Square Card
O= Orange coloring on the beak & feet.
U= Underlining
P= Pink Pearls


closer look at the Kissed E 


This was done for Libby's hugs and Kisses challenge. the E monogram was inked with Rose Romance and the Wild Hearts was inked with Versafine Crimson Red ink. this is stamped on some Blushing bride and cut out (and up on pop dots) inked the edges with an victorian velvet distress marker and oops-ed it across the top and said Oh well. This is 6" square in real life, thanks for this challenge Libby!


Thursday ended up with Two challenges the first was Mary's Postage usage challenge.
I know its very tiny... but the postage stamp on the letter inside the mailbox is an heart. this was done very simply for Mary's challenge, this is an Old Old SU set ( that its name escapes me, It's colored with prisma Pencils. This is A-6 in real life. Thanks for this challenge Mary, and thanks for looking!


And thursday's Second challenge was an tic tac toe grid where you had to pick three items in a row.
This was done for Teresa's Ta Ta toe challenge, this uses the top row PINK, Distressed, Lace... Its 5" square in real life. That singer straight pin was an RAK from Janice ( Thanks Chickie!!) the Unity rolls are stamped on the back side of textured pale pink bazzill scraps and I figured if it was an really bad day it could be a multiple rolls... 
I'm rambling, thanks for this challenge!

No comments: