10.13.2012

Happy Birthday Di!


Today is my MIL's birthday. The sentiment's from Stampington & Co. colored with some ranger distress markers, the punch along the top of this panel is an SU hand held one. The mulberry flowers are unknown now. (Outta an vintage jar lol)  Janice sent me this Cherry lynn doily and the darker green leafy swirly die cuts ( which made me buy the swirly leafy die and that sucker is a pain in the behind to cut, I went through my cuttlebug 4 times in 3 directions and I still had to cut it with scissors ( the paler green gkd cardstock) so... anyways I could not get it to go where I wanted so I cut the dies apart and taped them to the back side of the sentiment. ta-da. ;) This one is 6" square in real life. 

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty...Love that green...

Chrisboldo said...

I love green and this a really pretty card! Come visit my blog if you like.

thecardphilelady.blogspot.com