2.01.2012

New Daffodils

This Daffodil is from the soon to be released Paper and Such set by the same name which is actually a set of 4 that comes with 3 sentiments (not shown) on the 9th of February.
I actually have some in this color combo in my garden and they gophers dont eat these bulbs like tulips around here.
Colored these blooms with Copic Markers: YG13,YG21,YG23, YR61, YR65, E93, C0, C000,
This card is A-6 in real life, vintage laces. the sentiment shown is from SU on an Memory box diecut in memento ink. Another look at the same bloom in the following copic colors:
Y11,Y13,Y18,Y19,YG01,YG00,YG21,YG13,YG23. Spica Gold, Spica Mint ( which did not photograph no matter what angle I tilted this card at ) but its very subtle in real life.
This one is 6" square with an My Sentiments Exactly sentiment on the Memory box die cut tag.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous Stace! Love what you have done with this image!

Janice M said...

Beautiful cards Stacy! I have always wanted some bulbs like your first card but have never ordered any just have the reg yellow & white varietes. But I've seen Pink and Peach colored ones in catologs and one of these days I'm gonna order some. I can't kill these kinds of flowers! ;0)

MindyYoung said...

Those are just gorgeous!!! Now I need to play around with just coloring the center part of the flower - I forgot about those!