1.15.2012

Triple Birthday Wishes

Today is Mom's Birthday, June's Birthday and Tim's Aunt Sandy's Birthday... This card is an lili of the Valley stamp that Kris gave me for Christmas and (never too old for a hug) with an Penny Black sentiment. Its 6" square in real life with some basic grey and provo craft paper with American Crafts lace.
This was done for my friend at work using an Penny Black image that was rak'd to me from Catcrazy { Thanks Janice!} I colored it with prisma pencils. The printed paper on this came to me in my wishrak Christmas exchange box from c-mouse, ( Thanks Pansy!) This is 6" square in real life, and my mil made that crochet bloom.
This one was done inspired by some I have seen pinned on pinterest before Christmas where things are added to this hero arts wreath. so, the paper flower are prima and the big enameled brad is unknown. the happy birthday is from my sentiments exactly on an Memory box tag die, the green ribbons from Martha Stewart and the irridescent cord is from May Arts. that stripe pp is from Basic grey and this one is also 6" square in real life.
Happy Happy Birthday Ladies! Hope its a good one!

No comments: