1.09.2012

Blossoming Friendship

just a simple one, last friday I think I received these gazebo images ( paper and such) in the mail as a rak and thought hmmm, so I doodled over the iron works with some of the metallic gellyroll pens that Pansy gave me for Christmas then added some sweetpea flower soft to the vines.
The image was die cut with an spellbinders die, the tan shimmer mat under it was done with a lacey circles die. and I ran this through my sewing machine while it was still wet so had to leave the foot up for a while since some dragged through the glue ( I know i know no patience) I usually do glitter glues or such at the end and wait to shoot them because, wet cards have a tendency to flop over on me. The ribbons from May Arts, the sentiments from A Muse and up on an 1/8 pop dot which is a little too high but, still is better then flat. the pp is from Making Memories, the pink mulberry is from creative imaginations. the card base is bazzill and measures 5 1/2" square in real life.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Stacy this is Gorgeous! You rocked this one!! LOVE the flowersoft!