7.13.2007

July Week 2 Sketch and Sample

I have to tell you I am not the kind of card maker who makes a sketch then goes out and makes a card. I'm the kind of card maker who makes a card at last minute then tries to create a sketch of it...( esp. when she is really dumb and volunteers to host a sketch ~ only once a year so...) I had so many ideas. but, not much time this week. I have spent a lot of my free create time on the caardvarks challenges. (good thing there's only a couple more to go)
These images (SU) are from Jean at the stamp shack, they arrived in yesterday evening's mail. :) they are colored with prisma markers and pencils. the flower punch is from Martha Stewart and has two buttons layered onto it. the blue one was the right color but said, DUKE DUKE on it, which looked a little Odd, so i tied the cream button to the top of it with Karen Foster scrappers floss. the ribbon is unknown (I E I've already forgotten but, think it could be from Micheal's) the blue cardstock is from Diecuts with a View, but the harlequin pp is from my scrapbin and i dont remember anymore who makes it. the photocorners are from Chatterbox.
This card is 6 X 6 in real life, if you create a card from the sketch you can link it to the stamping board at two peas so everyone else playing along can see more versions.
Happy Friday the 13th people!

1 comment:

reflections:0) said...

Great card...:0)

Flexie:0)