7.14.2007

Day ten

Today is the last day of the 10day10K challenge at Caardvarks, the challenge was to scrap lift an valentine that Jenyfur made on the Club scrap site. (and you had to do a scavenger hunt for the card.) So, I told myself, you can do this its just like doing a sketch card. Mine is not an exact copy but, I'm thinking its close enough. This card is 5X7 in real life.
On My card, the printed papers are from Basic Grey, the pink card stock is Bazzill, and the darker reddish is unknown, the lace was run through an 150 Xyron sticker maker, the sentiment brad is unknown, the Largest stitched heart stamp is from Hero Arts, (all the stamps were inked with Versafine Vintage Sepia) the Smaller Heart "Amour" is from Stampin'Up, as is the with all my heart sentiment. each of those is up on popdots, I substituted the metal staple for a metal hat pin ( a lady in town hand makes them and one of the lss sells them for her) the ribbon is from Offray. tfl!

4 comments:

Sue McGettigan said...

Wow - it's just beautiful!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I love this card with the pin and the lace. Just lovely!

Penny said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the zig-zags round the heart and the pin to.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Yup, still lov'n it. Such an outstanding card. I wish you all the luck in this challenge!