This week Amy is sharing the Olive & Cocoa site & Pinterest Boards that has lots of pretty gift baskets and such and I came across this pin of some pretty Fern Lanterns and thought OK you can work with that. I had this skinny drop piece of SU Pear cardstock on the table from the watercoloring challenge earlier in the week and decided maybe I'd make a book mark.
So I stamped this Just for Fun Fern Collage {framed fern stamp with the dragonfly on it} ( this is one stamp) with some Versafine ink and started adding a little bit of Daniel Smith watercolors to it. And then the more I thought about it the more I realized a lot of people I know tend to read their electronic books more than their paper ones so I decided to pivot and make it a simple A2 card.The base on this is some Gina K cardstock and it's really hard to see but, I added some D.S. irridescent silver paint to the dragonfly and gold to the frame of the image stamp. I am leaning towards thinking that sentiment is probably a Unity Stamps one but, off the top of my head your guess is as good as mine. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers. That's about it from me, I hope you are doing well & thanks for stopping by.


No comments:
Post a Comment