4.19.2024

Inspired by {Whistlefish}

 This week Denise has shared the Whistlefish site and Pinterest boards. But, I happened across these blue leaves in her write of of the challenge and it stayed stuck in my head until it was time to make something so, out came this old Penny Black leaf spray stamp


That I stamped on some Arches 100% cotton cold press watercolor paper with Adirondack stream ink and then added Daniel Smith watercolors over the top of that. 

I had used this Reverse Confetti stitched square die last weekend so, it was still out when the leaves were dry and I decided it would be a subtle edge. The base here is some textured Bazzill and this one is 6" square in real life. And also much more vibrant. I am liking how this turned out, I never would have made leaves blue if I had not seen that shot offered up so, its a fun thing when you do something unexpected and you like it. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at SCS. thanks for stopping by.


No comments: