4.26.2024

Inspired by { Daily Paintworks}

 This week Amy has shared the Daily Paintworks pinterest boards and site for Inspiration and I happened across this painting of Oreo cookies and started to laugh out loud as I have some vintage stamps of them and I also know my friend at work's hubs loves them so... this was done very simply.


The base is 3" square just some Neenah solar white and I stamped the RubberStampede Oreo with some Versafine Fallen Leaves ink. I did do a second one on a scrap of Arches cold press, added a bit of Daniel Smith watercolors to that one, cut it out and popped it up on a foam dot. The sentiment here is from Impression Obsession Cookie sayings set. I probably should have swiped on a shadow for them but, wanting to add the sentiment I decided to leave it clean instead. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at SCS. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: