4.12.2017

WOYWW #410

Good Morning and Happy Desk peeking day! If you'd like to play along with us the link up starts here at Miss Julia's blog.

 I did make a few cards on Sunday and some of them are in the previous post. and a few were Easter cards that are still in the mail somewhere so.. I did not pick up anything after that last card and off to the left is the bear card that needs fixed. ( almost every time I use some PTI cardstock I manage to glue it down crooked and that paper has no forgiveness to it) after this was shot I just cleaned everything so, behind those cards on the far left is a stamp set from Melissa Francis that I was trying to add to my evernote file and ( I do not see a set name on its packaging) and I do not see stamps of any kind in their web site and I don't know how long I have had this set but, I am hoping to find out its name if anyone knows. In the lower right are some other previously made stenciled/shaving cream backgrounds from last year as one was used for one of those cards.

This is the stamp set. my mind keeps thinking it was called baby something maybe baby animals? but, it was too long ago, I don't even remember where I bought it anymore. And I am officially starting to pack up the kitchen so that it can be remodeled next month and that is kind of scary and exciting at the same time. So, once that starts I don't know how much free time I will be spending up here.

7 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, I just did a Goggle search, and the image of those stamps shows up on this blog page:http://sherellechristensen.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/02/announcing-the.html.
The post is from 2008, but doesn't give any names, sorry. Maybe you could contact them through the blog and ask?
Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 XxX

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oooh, a new kitchen - how fabulous, you're going to enjoy that so much after all the hard work! Your coffee mug made me smile too - I know quite a few people who would enjoy owning that one!
Hugs, LLJ 13 xxxx

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Love that paper you have created... like the wavy lines. A new kitchen - fabulous - it takes time, but, oh is SO worth while.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Helen said...

hope the kitchen works goes well and doesn't disrupt life too much!! Helen #1

Julia Dunnit said...

It's exciting to think of the re-model, I wish you a non turbulent time. The packing up is revealing too - i wonder if you have loads of stuff that you havent used for ages and ages! The cards you've been making a lovely, I hope you can find time to lose yourself in your space over the next few weeks - it might be a sanity saver. Or an escape from dust!w

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope the kitchen remodel goes well and that you have luck tracking down the name of those stamps. I like the look of that blue paper with the wavy lines on your desk. Sarah #9

Kelly said...

Hi Stacy.
Oooo kitchen remodel. Whenever things look really bad, close your eyes and envision the finished new kitchen. Then breathe. :-) been there. LOL don't recognize the stamp set. Have you looked by the upc? Odd that there isn't a name somewhere. Sometimes if you email the company, they'll help you out. Creative Blessings! Kelly #33