4.12.2017

Last Weekend's VSN Cards

 So yesterday was hubs hunting buddy's birthday... and this went to him. the memorybox diecut is flat to the card base and has some clear wink of stella on it, the center frame is up on 1/8" foam dots and the outer edge frame is up on 1/16th ( I tucked more in after this was shot and glued the panel on the left into the inside of the card) The stamps are from Hero Arts Irreverent birthday messages set. I had originally thought I would keep it no stamps on the front because, that was one of the VSN challenges but, I ended up adding the happy birthday at the last minute because, it fit in that corner. and they are a two piece stamp I didn't actually cut this one.

 Sunday was the day the new featured stamper was revealed and I found this cute card in Donna's gallery and I knew that Robin had a odd sayings challenge and that there was this VSN challenge for an animal to be crossing the road or what not and this kind of morphed from there. It's 5X7 in real life and when I tried to take it apart to straighten it out after this was shot it did not want to move so that told me the blue is a PTI color ( their papers do not have any seconds of re-arranging as far as I can tell, I can move things easily for a while using perm. glue on bazzill because of the plastic content that paper has so, this one is sitting on the table while I think about it. I am also trying to hunt down the name of that Melissa Francis set the bear came out of, I will flash some photos of the stamps with the desk peeking shot and at scs.

Kim's VSN challenge was to make a background using a shaving cream tech. and I had stacks of things in the file cabinet I had made last year for one of the challenges to use that with stencils. so the stencil is from Simon Says Stamp ( waves) and yes, it still smells like barbasol. The hugs is from My Favorite Things. I have been trying to make this post after work for days but, this is the first time blogger decided to load the page for me and the desk peeking post will follow.

1 comment:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, your cards are lovely especially the trees... gorgeous. Have a lovely woyww and a great crafty week. Angela xXx20