2.27.2017

old friends


 So, yesterday hubs went out and trimmed his peach trees ( and as soon as he walked out the door it started snowing ( no lie) so, since I was not doing that I did steal some time to make a featured stamper CASE'd card. Karen is up this week for the inspiration and I came across this card and loved the colors and the distressing, and I knew I had those stamps she used but, I also knew I had this old PSX stamp and this border cuttlebug folder and thought close enough ( for a change) She also has this second card that is more streamlined looking which I also love and so, my card kind of morphed between the two of hers.

 This stamp is PSX G-2239 and Its stamped on Neenah solar white with Versafine ink and colored with some SU markers and a little bit of prisma pencil for shading. that panel was diecut with a our Daily Bread Designs stitched rectangle die. The border has some of the same markers over the raised parts.

The grey-ish color is su Sahara sand and the blue texture is from Die cuts with a view and this one is 5X7 in real life.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Very pretty! I love the torn edges and the color combo too.