1.16.2017

Frosty Flight

 So, this is one of those new Christmas stamps that came in the mail last week. ( I got it and the angel mounted to some cling foam and stamped off a couple last night and left them out to dry) Was digging for some you know left over background I had made that would look like a night sky and didnt really see anything that worked for colors that way so, used this scrap of old Basic grey print thinking the colors looked "winter-y". today I added some stickles glitter glue to the smaller stars in the sky and some silver bitty stars from Lucy's cards. ( no hole sequins) to the three largest stars.
I was also thinking keep it simple keep it simple the whole time so, I did not color the image at all.

These stitched scallop die cuts have been on the table since this simon says die arrived in the mail ( along time ago) and then I seen Lee had a "frozen" challenge for the CAS theme this week so, I dug out this glitter paper ( Joanns fabrics - its thinner and more bright white than the ones at Micheals) die cut the layers and left it flat. its hard to read but the script under the rooftops reads Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way. This one is A-7 in real life.

No comments: