8.31.2016

WOYWW # 378

Happy Wednesday Ladies, if you have not stopped by on hump day before it's a global peek at behind the scenes of creative spaces all over. you can find the link up here at our hostess Julia's blog to play along. 
 I had cleaned a little since last week and made a couple of cards so, when I went upstairs tuesday evening this is what I had seen. ( there are some possibilities I am still thinking about in piles around the cut mat) The vintage bingo chips are out because, I was considering one for something else I did recently and when I had the jar out I seen I have both a 50 and a 21. my guys have milestone birthdays next spring. so, I know I want to do something cool for them but, not sure yet what. having the numbers out is like a little mind poke. The cups, jars and witch shoes are all two paper diva's images I am playing with and will have a Halloween post tomorrow.

 Off to the left are new stamps, new dies ( the folding wallet looking one is from lil' inkers designs it encloses a gift card) I still have not opened the grater for the art bars or the skinny top for the glue bottles.

 Off to the right there are still piles of scraps and 4 other new stamp sets I had received in the mail on monday. all of those Two Paper diva's ones are current sets that will ( work with other things I already have to play with)

And since I was standing there and did do a little more cleaning I also finished this card I had started pushing around on Sunday the blue scrap was run through an tim holtz brick folder, the dog was stamped on kraft before it was watercolored it's also up on foam pop dots, and that sentiment is from Club Scrap. ( its a bitty A-2 sized card in real life) I need a big thank you card and have been puttering around with what to do what to do? :) so, finally as I decided this card would work the rest has fallen into place in my head and now I have a direction to at least follow.

8 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Oh Stacy! crazy dogs how I love them. Thanks for the visit to mine and happy woyww, Angela x 11

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. I love that dog stamp. So much going on in your crafty workspace. The new stamps look great. Ali x #25

Sharon Madson said...

What a cute dog image and sentiment! Love that sentiment. It sounds like you do what I do, play around with a card for a couple of days, and then it starts coming together. Thanks for stopping by earlier. #36

StampedbyChris said...

Your dogs are adorable. Your craft space is jamming with creativity.
Hugs,
Chris #23

SusanLotus said...

Lovely card!
And I love the painted cups and dogs
you did cut our already. :)

HAPPY WOYWW!
SusanLotus nr 42

Julia Dunnit said...

Such a cute card, the doggies are cute - but I LOVE the cups. Think I must have a thing about them. Good idea to pull the Bingo chips out now, they'll be a good reminder...although you can afford to take some time!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Ah ha! I see you have the crazy dogs. Even though I'm a cat person through and through I love these dogs and have them on my wish list. I haven't visited your desk in quite awhile. I see it looking quite tidy. Great puppy card!

okienurse said...

great looking desk and I love the card. I haven't made up my mind to get the dogs and cats stamps yet but they really do make up good! Maybe if I start being more crafty! Have a great week. Vickie #45