8.23.2016

Return to primitive living...

Haha that is what the dictionary page starts out with for a definition of "camping" I laughed and laughed. ( just seen it) No, I didn't read the definition I was too busy trying to make sure I had the (rubber sentiment) straight... ( I think that is the number one reason the whole clear movement has grown so much on me the big sentiments are harder to get straight when it matters) 

 

 Did you see the link to the store for the Inspiration Challenge last weekend that Lydia picked? ( it's here.) I loved everything. and I fully intended to make something like this. So knowing that and then finding this new Camping sentiment ( riley & co) on the table made me think I have this tent from (two paper diva's) and I started to laugh. The very first time hubs and I went camping a long time ago we did it in a little Army pup tent that our feet stuck out the end flap of it. (and it snowed) lol,
Now a days we go in a camper with running water but, still the list of things we "have to take" is enormous and makes me laugh and cringe after spending a great deal of time washing every textile in the camper and cleaning the list making is still on going. ( for leaving home two nights) The stamps were done with Versafine in the Misti so I could be certain I was going to be bolder than the vintage dictionary page. the black coredinations mat was a duo color one that the other side was blue so, that is peeking out of the distressing. The tent has some prisma pencils scribbled over the top. and this one finishes out at A-2 in real life.

Now this ( that mug) is a new one that just came out from Reverse Confetti ( the set name is Just brew it) so, since Hubs makes the coffee 99% of the time before I am out of the shower in the morning I tend to find mine on the vanity when I step out. So, you can see why I had to have this one too. Its stamped with versafine and up on pop dots over a piece of that yummy plaid from last week. ( the scrap is still on the table) and that Hero Arts sentiment off to the side is what is stamped on the inside and I am taking this one with us camping too. The base is some moss from PTI and this one finishes out at 5" square.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

That camping sentiment made me chuckle!! I DISLIKE camping very much! At least tent camping maybe a actual camper would be doable??! That coffee card is cute too!