7.05.2016

Two Paper Diva's July new release day 1


 Good Morning and Welcome to the July Day 1 new release from Two Paper Diva's. My card has a little something old and something new on it. This cupcake is from the cupcake treat set and the sentiment is from Yes to sprinkles 2. These were both stamped with Versafine Onyx black ink on some Smooth Neenah solar white cardstock. The cupcake was colored with some Zig clean brush markers and topped off with some Martha Stewart chunky snow glitter. I actually have all the glitter in my room in vintage salt shakers so, I don't know the exact name of that glitter anymore but, I bought it for doing snow and winter cards so, that is how I think of it. I think from this angle you can see how much it resembles rock salt. This was diecut with an MFT stitched square die.

The stamped panel is up on popdots over the crochet lace from Micheal's. The printed paper is from Bo Bunny and the base is Bazzill. this one is 6" square in real life. You can find all the new released sets here in the store, and see all the fun projects from the team here on the store's blog. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what a great cupcake, and I love the sprinkling of chunky glitter! So cool. And what a beautiful background along with the lace. Beautifully done and such fun! Hugs!