12.13.2015

Sunday's Projects


 So, Hubs needed a thank you card for the man who kept all his sheep fed twice a day while we were gone and this is what I came up with, I know the background stamp is a Tim Holtz one and the sentiment is from Impression Obsession.


 My gpa had a successful heart valve installed this week so, this one is headed his way. sentiment on the front is from lawn fawn ( I think) might be avery elle I mess them up in my head a lot. the wood mounted (Verse's) sentiment is on the inside and this one is A-7 in real life, I did use a micro pen to dot the eye on the wood veneer bird. It has that "sentiment down below" thing going on as the printed paper is over the top of the sentiment layer.


 Now this was a mix of a couple of things I seen in this weeks featured stampers gallery this morning and it kind of morphed over the day in my head. she has these really cool tags here, and this beautiful (delicate) card here. So, this large ornament shaped tag was cut on a Cricut, (but my cartridge is not here yet so, I don't remember the name of which one this came off of.)  The wreath is from Sizzix, the sentiment is from SU.
And then I wrapped some Christmas gifts since we got the tree up and decorated yesterday.

 Which left this space on the table where I "seen" I had this stacked pile of December Daily things bought and gathered this year, so... I opened them up.

 I might of bought more "stuff" than will fit in an album or two ...


So its a mish mash of December Daily pieces from Ali Edwards, with the Jasmine Jones add on  some Authentique, Heidi Swapp and Becky Higgins things with some October Afternoon Ephemera pieces. there are some things after finding them in the box my mind said not only No, but maybe for a card or something and those things moved to the table where I stamp. ( thick plastic red snowflakes, some tube of maybe paint, some of the "other" clear Project life sheets. probably going to sort the small's better in the day light and cut up the pieces from Authentique that need divided. but, its a Start. (still have to get some of the photos I have been taking this month printed.)

1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Great cards, I really like that top one. I like your mish-mash of stuff to play with cards. I have that for H'ween and it was great fun to pick and chose what to use. You'll have fun playing with things.