12.07.2015

Sunday's cards


 While we were gone June took an order for a birthday card with this sentiment on it for a lady to give to her daughter. so, I do have two birthday sentiments stamped with this ink diecut in that shape (smaller) for her to choose for the inside. knowing that I was totally thrilled when I came across this gorgeous card in this week's featured stampers gallery so, changes were to change the bow to a knot and the pearl to a charm and there are you know a few less layers and such. This dawn hauser dress was stamped twice and I did cut out the skirt part to layer under the whole dress and removed the hanger from the image too.

 A different lady who came by the booth had bought a card I made with this wedding couple on it but, their family has two weddings this month and so, she had seen someone ( maybe her mom ) buy the card I had done with the couple below that was blues and yellows. so, I told her I could make her a second card with a choice when I got home and these are her choices. the large lace on this one is vintage and the skinny lace is May arts. that sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp and the couple is tiddly inks.


This couple is probably the most "grown up" one I have for weddings I also have the little kids dressed up from Lili of the valley and this was the couple she seen on the other card. so, without knowing any details of the weddings I just tried for something classic. the Mr & Mrs is from SU and the congratulations is from Hero Arts. that lace is May arts with some basic grey & reminice papers.

I do have a ton of photos to process from when we were gone plus random shopping / loot shots so will do a catch up post later. ( hopefully before wednesday haha)

No comments: