8.09.2015

More Dare to get Dirty

 the overalls and sentiment are from Club scrap and the thanks is stampendous. this one is A-6 done for Kathy's challenge.

 Avery Elle stamps the plane I had went over it with a white gel pen when it was "mostly" dry, it will need touched up when its really dry.

 That PSX bear I picked up at a yard sale a few weeks ago, stamped multiple times and layered. the whole thing was colorwashed with some purple inks to blend the shading in the printed papers better.

 was going for a well worn loved look.

 For Anna's challenge, stamped the bird on the grass and missed with one of his feet so flicked some prisma pencil pigments there for the perch then did the rest of the grass the same.
this one is A-6 in real life.

 Done for Jan's challenge the printed vellum is only glued under the dressform panel.

 a closer look at Kelli's challenge the butterfly is an extra I did with melted pearls for Jeanne's challenge.

 this is 5 1/2" square in real life and the base is stardream and so the entire card shimmers.

 For Lori C's second dare to get dirty challenge. one thing that made me smile inside is YAY I have more things and skill to color with than I did when this first came out, I think the last time I played with this gal I colored her with chalks. so being able to mix watercoloring and pencil coloring is a cool thing in my world at the moment and I have done that a lot this last week.
 This was done for Sandee's second dtgd challenge the biggest heart is a little b die and it just makes an impression of the XX's stitches on the edges and then there is a second die to cut it out, but it slipped in the big shot and so, I ended up cutting it out on the outside of the stitches with scissors.
the celtic heart is up on pop dots.
 the sentiment is done out of the box style on this and the image was watercolored with some tombo markers.

 a closer look at the gal (unity Stamps Esmeralda girl) the funny part about this name of this stamp is the very first cat I ever had was named Esmeralda for her eyes but, she was grey. ( this gal is paperpieced) into this design for Lydia's second Dare to get dirty challenge.

this one is 6" square in real life. so, this puts me at needing Dina's second challenge and Judy's challenges left to do. ( which will have to wait till monday since I am running out the door soon today)

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous, beautiful and fantastic cards Stacy
Gr Karin