8.24.2015

An off White Bride

So, I had seen this Tiddly Inks stamp inside Simon Says Stamp recently and I was very surprised. ( I thought this company made print them your self images. So, I ordered one because, its so cute and different than my other "wedding" images. 
 
 They were colored with Copic's and the veil & flowers have some white gel pen on them. I was going to use the outside frame up on pop dots but, kinda liked how it looked with things just tucked so the left side is tucked and the right side is embedded. The sentiment is from SU.

The laces are vintage and actually not so crooked as the perspective of seeing the cards on an angle does. These are the first people I have colored in a long while now and I am thinking, yes. I really need to make time to actually do the classes for the skin and hair coloring with copic's that I bought  last year after Christmas ( I know I know) I had seen this card on SCS last weekend and I am sure the veil was totally influenced by this.

2 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is gorgeous card and has a wonderful vintage feel.

Mary Ann said...

WOW!!!!Gorgeous card!!!Love the stamp!!!!