6.23.2015

yet another catch up post

IE I cleaned out my to be uploaded folder ...

 so two weeks ago on saturday I found these stamps for 20.00 at a yard sale,

 the thursday and friday before that the jars, lace, buttons and that big box of sequins and beads also followed me home. this pile is 31.00 ( and it is all still on the coffee table because, the intention was to take more detailed shots of the inside of the box of beads, its 3 layers deep)

 I had found this feather in my driveway a few weekends ago and the sentiment was already diecut on the table and I had a box of bird stamps out one day and had stamped this one for me to do something with so, this card mostly made it self. its 4X9

 There was a challenge a few weeks ago to do a "Western" themed card and I had never colored this couple before so, I did and was thrilled to find I had this plum paisley paper to suit it.
this one is 6" square in real life.
 for my grandparents this year.

 Just used up the scraps from the paper cut above. 

 for my aunt's birthday. the sentiment is from Penny Black. The inside has another penny black sentiment that reads, thinking of you and smiling.

 For my gpa's birthday, the stamps are from Club Scrap.

this was done for this week's featured stamper I had chose this card in lisa's gallery.  (and changes were to move the bunting to a ribbon strip across the lower panel and dangle the sentiment, the buttons were switched for sequins.

in other news the ear drops are working and hey, so was the internet this morning. :)

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

great and beautiful goodies also your cards Stacy
Gr Karin

Barb said...

Sounds as if you've found lots of bargains. What great stamps on your gpa's card. The giraffe is really cute. What a clever idea using sequins. Barb

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a bunch of great cards. You have been busy! You are definitely feeling better. Great yard sale finds too.