6.17.2015

WOYWW #315 Loot & more Loot

Happy Wednesday Desker's. If this is your first visit to this blog and you want to know why the mess is on display today head over to our hostess Julia's blog where you can find the how-to play along and link up for this blog hop.

  
 This is the off to the left of the center view. These were taken tuesday evening after work. Coming home from vacation I have had a lot of pressure in my ears that has not been going away so, I finally caved on Monday morning and went to a walk in clinic and got drops for an ear infection. ( which are actually working surprisingly enough but, they wear off quick) so, I have turned my desk and the coffee table upstairs into a dumping ground from the new stuff that has followed me home (haha you believe that right?) and or things that people twisted my arm with emails saying look at me... I am on sale... lol off to the far left is the pile from Justrite stamps. ( they are closing oooh, WAAA!)

this pile is mostly unmounted rubber stamp sets from club scrap, the one on the very bottom is the set that made me fill up the shopping cart when their sale ad hit my in box. my gpa's birthday is in a few weeks and the set on the bottom contains stamps I want to use for him.  I didn't realize until just now but, you still cannot see the kilbian cat stamp so, ( it's still on the desk will shoot it sometime by itself) I have never bought watercolor tubes before and so it really surprised me when I got those tins open how small the tubes are in real life. ( that is partially a dick blick order as was the masking fluid pen and the clear pop dots.) now, those pop dots shocked me how few were in the package for the price of them. ( I probably won't be buying them again ) above all that are some images I colored on sunday evening when I didn't feel much like moving around. I am trying to corral my markers and pens that are in the house where I sit to color so, that will be a new photo sooner or later. I did haul home a lot of stuff at yard sales last thursday/friday/saturday and will do a separate post of that stuff. ( no, its not put away yet either)

11 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh, I sympathise with the ear pressure thing. I get that a lot and it's a pain. Hope yours goes quickly.
Your desk is busy this week with lots to snoop at! The little bag I made is actually quite good as a make up bag, you can get lots in there :-)
Hugs, LLJ 8 xx

Unknown said...

What a great desk, and your new sentiments look so cute--you're going to make some great cards with those. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #43

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Well now I want to know what Club Scrap set you had to get for your birthday. Somehow I heard that they were having a sale but I managed to stay away. I have tons of CS stuff lying around to be used already. I don't get their emails anymore so no temptation. How sad to have all that new stuff and not feel well enough to use it. Hopefully it will pass soon. Judy #55

Julia Dunnit said...

I get it, that whole putting away thing is very over rated...you might forget you've got it if it goes away too soon! bit jealous of that haul though, that was a deep basket at club scrap! Hope the ear infection heals quickly. Ears are such horrid things, there's no way to rest them when they're poorly!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, Club Scrap must have had one deep pocket sale. You really scored. Happy WOYWW from # 5.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So on my WOYWW blog post you said this: It will be interesting to see if you move the pens back before you teach yourself the new spot. (I still reach in my old spot for mine)

I'm totally doomed. THREE houses and at least 15 years ago I put a little stick-on clock to the right side of the mirror in the bathroom. That way I could glance over and see how I was doing on time in the morning. I still caught myself squinting and leaning over to the right side of the mirror..... I bought a big clock for the bathroom wall this year and I'm finally learning to look over there instead (it is in a different location because there is no room for a clock to the right of the mirror which makes it even more stupid that I'm leaning over looking!!!!)

Anyway, I'm thinking more I'll try to yank out a pen and will send the whole pencil cup crashing down on me. We'll see!
Judy #55

Super Jen said...

Can't wait to see which Kliban cat you have. I have three or so and I LOVE them to death. Not exactly garage sale bargain but reasonable eBay prices.

Super Jen said...

Can't wait to see which Kliban cat you have. I have three or so and I LOVE them to death. Not exactly garage sale bargain but reasonable eBay prices.

April said...

Your desk looks great. I really love the sentiment stamps. I want to see that kitty stamp too. :-)
April #46

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Stacy and happy WOYWW...thanks for visiting my desk too. NEW stuff, hey everyone LOOOVES that but yes then comes the problem of finding a home for it all. I recently got some super specials which prompted me to re-organise my storage. Do have fun with your new bits..Cheers RobynO#16

Sharon Madson said...

Wow! What a happy desk! All those goodies! Thanks for stopping by earlier. #58