7.29.2014

Crackled Sympathy


a closer look. the sentiment is from Judi Kins and the crackle embossing folder is from Darice. I have been making dirty samples every day and it surprised me to see I have not even looked at my own blog in the last week. ( got some emails of comments from the last week and it surprised me, to find this in the waiting to be uploaded folder still) 



This was done inspired by last weeks featured stamper Karren's beautiful card seen here. So, one of the changes I made was to make the 4th panel skinnier and add it to the mat and changed the shapes of those. this is A-7 in real life the colors of ink on the cardstock are Vintage photo, rusty hinge, forest moss and peeled paint. I totally Love the colors on Karren's card and want to try something deeper one of these days. ( if I remember and figure it out) :) the enamel brad has an hourglass on it.

I'm sorry this has been so quiet in here this week but, the good news is there are only 4 more sleeps until dare to get dirty starts on Saturday. From Millan.NetThis is done as a week long thank-you for all the fan club members of SplitcoastStampers and you find out about how/why to join the fan club here. the cost of this is less than a magazine subscription and it supports this site that does so much for the stamping community online. You can also find this years "permission slip" to print off and hang on your icebox and give to your family members.
I am hosting one of the challenges and everyone has been working hard behind the scene's to make this the biggest -best-est Dare to get Dirty yet.  I really hope to see you play along with us.

No comments: