6.11.2014

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday #262


I will have to link this up later, it looks like Julia's blog post is not up yet for this week. I have not been online for days and days more or less. Our son graduated from High School this last weekend and left for Marine bootcamp on the same day. which brings me to this photo, last week this AMAZING gift arrived in my mail box, as stampers you know that set is rare as hen's teeth and the fact that she has son's who are serving is like just WOW that she would gift me with this set, and the cool card too. to the right is some things I was tinkering with a few weeks ago. I have not made a thing lately but, I did take this up the stairs tuesday night to shoot this shot for today. 



and a glance across the table shows the sewing desk with the lace filled veggie stand set up. that vintage table cloth with the embroidered pansies was an gift from Pansy last year and I tend to drape vintage table cloths and old towels on things around the room so that when I do come upstairs I can have way less to dust before I can play. the fabric on the top of the sewing machine cover is ( someday ) going to go on the chair seat ha ha) and the wall is nee-kid because, I found some really cool old windows for 2.00 and 3.00 each but, I am planning to remove the glass and then install some chicken wire in them for hanging cards I receive from friends in. Display boards I guess. So, that will be another post some day. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have lots of projects to catch up with!!!! Lots of luck!