11.20.2013

tuesdays projects


these are pop up gift card holders as seen in the video Gina made you can view them at stamp tv here:
so, since cutting a sheet to make one you have enough left over to make a second one, they are easy enough to make in pairs.


an open view, I am planning to leave the one you see open as sample so people "get it" at the booth. the rest are wrapped to sell. 




this one is 3 1/2" square in real life, I think Shannah mailed me that wreath ( years ago) thanks chickie!

 I think these ones are 3 1/2" also. ( most of this is upstairs as I type this and most things I have made this month have become a blur) 



the sentiment panel on this one is up on pop dots its a 4" card.


these are both 4" cards also



3 1/2" cards


this one is A-2


4" cards river city rubber works sentiment 







this one is a 4" card and I goofed the score line at 3 1/2" so, added in all the other scores to be able to use it...The small commet is from Stampington & Co. tfl. 

3 comments:

newfymom said...

Stacy, I just found your blog today and I love your cards! Just wondering if you could tell me who makes the pretty reindeer stamp you used on the brown card with scored grid and white label? It's so elegant! Thanks!

Stacy Sheldon said...

HI, thanks for the comment, that reindeer is called small commet from Stampington and Co. :)

newfymom said...

Thanks so much!