4.26.2012

Mason Jar Tags


 So, it happened again found a fabulous new to me blog by accident on Pinterest you can see it Here and I so loved what she did with this mini canning jar stamp set I ordered one right then and there ( rubber cafe ) shipping was beyond reasonable and stamps were mailed quickly and in a BOX :) This tag of mine was stamped with Memento Cocoa and the edges were inked with some creamy brown fluid chalk ink. the Thank you sentiment was done with Barn Red distress. the Strawberry the same. ( colored with markers) the gingham pp is from reminisce and the Strawberry pp is from Crate Paper. the lace is vintage, the vintage looking brad is from Impress. that is Basque Red  seambinding ( which is very very close to the SU cherry cobbler. might be a tad brighter. The tag ( Speckletone Sand) was die cut with an Sizzix  super scallop crescent tag so this is about 4X5 in real life.


 Another one, the stitches are in the pp only so not showing through the tag.


The red punchie is from Martha Stewart and the ric rac die is from PTI. Some vintage buttons with scrappers floss in them. the Enjoy is from SU with some Fern crinkle ribbon from A Muse. That skinny green organdy is from SU. 


all that bling and the crochet butterfly were on the tissue paper that June had wrapped my Easter goodies in this year. and as I unwrapped things I stuck all the bling to an clear envelope bag and its been sitting on the table ever since. I think I am going to give her this one for the heck of it.

No comments: