4.03.2012

Life Goals


Well, I made this one for me. Seriously it's in a clear bag and on my home office desk as you read this. :) I think sometimes the fact that we collect all these toys and such to create with that it is OK to make something for your self. I had to trace over the stamped sentiment with a slick writer because the Memento ink (although it dried it sank into the vellum really deep and looked very faded away & hard to read) I also colored over the gingham ribbon with a copic marker to lose some of the white. the paw print paper is from Basic Grey, the picot edge circle was die cut with an piece of mulberry (thick ) handmade paper, the two crochet doilies are from recollections. vintage buttons. the lace is from American Crafts, the textured cardstocks are Bazzill.
this is 6" square in real life.

1 comment:

reflections:0) said...

Love this for sure.


Flexie:0)