3.15.2012

FS265 ~ Ferns for Kecia

When I was going through Kecia's gallery (pretty cards in there) earlier I noticed quite a few stamps we own in common and that doesn't help when you are thinking to change a couple of things to CASE it haha so, then I came across this one and I totally Loved the colors with pops of white and I don't own this stamp. so, I started digging for a detailed background stamp that could work in shades of green. the changes I made are these ferns were stamped in color ink, clear heat embossed onto distressed basic grey printed papers ( the one on the right is the first and I also changed the layout of it to portrait. I added the pops of white on mine with a gellyroll pen. these are A-6 in real life. thanks for looking. and thanks for this challenge Julie!

No comments: