3.09.2010

Oh Baby!

Isn't this the cutest duckies?!?! :) these are from an new Gina K set called Oh Baby, and this is an wish rak image that came to me from JenMarie ( Thanks Jen!) these are colored with prisma pencils and sewn to a scrap of PTI ocean tides cardstock that also came to me via wish rak from Stamping in Kansas ( Thanks Kris!) this blue tag panel is up on slim popdots over the check pp. I added an Hero Arts sentiment to the bottom. along with some colorbox fluid chalk ink {creamy brown} along the edges. This is actually an "tag" shaped card, its 3 1/2" wide and 6" long. so the tag base is neenah classic cream and its lined inside with more of the K&Co. check pp. with an Neenah center ( to write or journal on) the yellow spiral paperclip is an RAK (but, I've had it for like 10 years so i no longer remember where i got it... yellow is not a color i use often so i have a small stash of these along with some orange ones in the baggie...) The ric rac is vintage wrights, the satin ribbon is an rak from an ebay seller, the sheer is unknown.

1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

I just used some of those spiral clips on some swap items that I made for the Easter swap at the Sunroom. I had bunches of them when that was THE thing to use on pages and cards.

I love the tag card. That yellow spiral clip has to right amount of yellow needed.

Great card!!!