3.18.2010

another Labels card :)

I can't think of the last time a new stamp set caught my attention as much as these lovely labels have, I have been stamping them off and on all week (so have a little pile of them die cut on the table to play with) so, that being said i don't remember what color ink this one is stamped with, the sentiments from SU. the cards A-6 in real life, the ribbon ( I *think*) could be an M's Christmas one? ( not sure anymore had it a few months now) the paisley pp is from K & Co. the green textured Bazzill cs was cut with an Martha Stewart border punchie. the flowers say recollections on the wrapper and came to me from rubberlady603. :) used that bow easy again... still have to read the directions for it... may end up making a pile of "bows" to scatter on the table with the labels haha...

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Very pretty Stacy! Love that ribbon!