1.09.2010

Morning Glory Cupcake Note

Tossed this together when i started cleaning this afternoon, started by picking up the blue bazzill and thinking this would make a cute (SMALL) card, so it did This is 4 inches square in real life. the Lockhart Morning glory cupcake is stamped on Neenah with Memento and colored with prisma pencils. the Memory box sentiment is stamped with Memento Danube blue (second generation) and die cut out with an label 3 nestibility. the lace is unknown, I have this paper thing (not sure what its real name may be that Alice made me a long time ago ( she does those 3-d things) It's a tall open at the top container and I keep snips of ribbon that are too small to put away into it, or ribbons i pull off of packages or what. and this sits on the table so i remember to use them, this lace has been talking to me for a awhile now but, has been just too small to use on most things i tried it on... the edges of the daisy d's gingham and neenah are all inked with colorbox fluid chalk ink creamy brown ( yes, I'm gonna cry when this one goes dry no one in town carries this line anymore.) The "flaps" are punchies from a piece of Kraft cardstock done with an SU modern label punch and folded in half. the tiny brads are from recollections.
Desk is (almost) clean, but some Unity came in the mail this afternoon so... got images calling my name color me next, no no color me...

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Sooo pretty Stacy!

LindainNCtoo said...

Look at those vibrant colors!

Janice M said...

Very Pretty Stacy!! i like that stamp!! :)