8.07.2007

oh and I am Locked out of 2 Peas Again!

last week i noticed a note on the board from Karen that she tried to pea mail me about a stamp question, so i sent one to her... ( apparently when they "fixed it" last time it only fixed part of the problem, i still do not receive pea mail... so last Friday there was a pink bar across the top of the message board that said there are known issues with your email address please click here and confirm your email account (again) so i did, so i can no longer post at peas again, until someone fixes this, the fix is they are supposed to email you a confirmation code. (last time this never came they fixed it manually some how) so, i have created "new help me tags" in the service center and emailed the person who emailed me a while back... so far no response. unfortunately i cant remember how long it took them to fix it last time...

ETA: now my service tag reads "assigned" but, i still do not have any pea mail... fun thing over the weekend Sandy congratulated me on winning a Christmas in July challenge that Daria Hosted... I have been trying to not look at Peas right now, it irritates me to no end to see something and not be able to type something in response. so I am impatiently waiting for this to be fixed...

(i wonder if i should give them the gmail addy?)

ETA: I DID give them the gmail addy and the confirm your email came in instantly so i can now chatter at peas again... Yippee... but, if you are a member of two peas and you pea mail me, it goes to jbgreendawn@gmail.com ( same as this blog) and i don't check it on a regular basis... it won't bounce anymore, but it may take me a while to find the note...

2 comments:

Sandy said...

phoooooey! and I think the service desk tickets land in a black hole....

By the way I saw you won Daria's challenge, if you need me to email her for you, let me know!

Stampin' Meg said...

Bummer about the pea place- hope they get you sorted out right soon.