8.13.2007

Bellas and More Bellas

All of these Bella's came to me in RAK cards and envelopes from ladies in the stamp shack... When i first asked for some to play with several people sent them to me and i put all the Bella's into a baggie together, so I cant tell you who sent me which ones anymore... anyways, I recently joined the Birthday list in the stampshack and so, I am going to be needing more girl cards soon... so, I thought these images would be fun to use for girl cards...
this first one came about because i was eyeing my Primas thinking there's gotta be a way to use them up a little faster then two or three at a time. (which looks nice but holy cow there's a ton of them in those bottles you know?)
this is the whole card, there is some stickles glitter glue in the centers of the flowers and the wings are colored with a Sakura Jelly Roll pen in stardust.
each of these cards is A-2 in size, this one the ribbon is unknown, the sentiment is Hero Arts and the background Mat was run through an D'Vine swirls cuttlebug folder.
This one the Just for you is from Impression Obsession, the swirl ribbon i picked up a yard of that in the not so local scrapbook store in Medford last time I was there at the first of the month, and i no longer remember who makes it. The background pp is from one of those mat stacks (die cuts with a view) i thought since the next bunch of cards i will need are starting into fall maybe fall colors would be good...
this one got a little too much ink on her, but the rest was so antiqued looking that the white cardstock she's stamped on was just a little TOO white... the sentiment is from Inkadinkado, and its up on pop dots, the holes along the edges were done with that SU piercing tool template.
this one the Happy Birthday is from Rubber soul and the Wishes is from SU. the ribbons are May Arts. tfl.

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Stacy I just love your bella cards! They are wonderful!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

You're one busy gal! They are adorable. I particularly like the shabby chic card.