5.21.2007

Saturday's Note cards

I have been wanting to play with those prisma markers, so i started coloring some of the random images i have stamped and put into My stamped images basket, ended up putting all the raks, and ones I've made from my stamps into one larger basket so when i feel like coloring I can just do that. This image is from Holly Berry House, and the sentiment is from A Muse art stamps. there is stickles glitter glues and some red liquid pearls on all of them. Looking at them this morning I am thinking ha! they look a little Christmassy. ( is that a word?) :) This one, the sentiment is from the dollar bin and Micheals, and the dresses are from Memory Box. all of these cards are 4 X 4 and on DCWV card stock. tfl.

2 comments:

Swamp Tulip said...

Your cards are stunning - beautiful.

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Nice work, Stac...