5.19.2007

More from the Garden, & a Little Blog Candy

We Made a Home Depot / Liskey Farms run again this morning...
Found this really cool looking flower
at Home Depot, its only a perennial to 10 degrees though, so I'm going to experiment with it up against the house. ( I do have a carnation now that has survived 2 winters near the front door steps) its a Mini Queen of the Nile. ( have to read the tag to tell you the real name of it.)
Storm likes it enough not to eat this one so far...
Tim's seed trays, tray closest to the right has Sunflowers :) the rest are veggies... Okay if you have read this far here goes the gardening Blog Candy Question:
what is this bloom below? ( the purple one?)
if you have a guess click on the email me button under my photo at the top of the blog. If more then one person correctly names this flower then all the correct guesses will go into a hat and i will have J draw a name. I will leave this open all weekend. so let's say Monday am I will post a photo of the whole plant. good luck! oh the winner will win something garden related stamping stuff...
Remember to see the photo larger click on it, a new window will pop open with a better view.
The add an email me button is not working... Most of you have my email already, but if you don't my user name on all the stamping boards i belong to is JBgreendawn.
for having this blog i have an email called jbgreendawn@gmail.com I will work on checking the mail there this weekend for this contest...
hopefully i can figure out how to set up a link to the one i read all the time... *Ü*
two more clues...
I did not plant this today ( or even this year or last year its on a 2 year old plant) and we live in Zone 6.

No comments: