10.24.2005

some recent pages...

So, this last weekend went real quick didn't it? Tim and James and Slick went pheasant hunting sat morning, (got one gave it to Mancell) I went shopping... Then Tim and I went out to dinner (for our anniv (late) but feeling better now) that was yummy. And Sunday we started putting the new roof on the barn. ( the garage was done last month ~ that was a huge messy project because it had to have new plywood the whole thing) the barn is just getting shingles so the south sides done and the north sides 2/3 way done but it cant be finished until the wood stove pipe goes in (since it will vent through the roof) Oh yeah on a side note cows are just as big of "beggers" as dogs, cats and chickens... I have been dumping my rose bush cuttings into Tim's burn pile (its not burn day here yet) and the darn cows are climbing the pile to eat the rose bush branches... ( yes they DO have thorns!) Silly cows watch me walk around the yard with one of those big black planting pots to toss things in and think its a big grain bucket or something, they eyeball me where ever i walk... Cat's in a fairly bad mood today & yesterday, he caught 6 snakes on saturday and nothing yesterday or today. (the bad part is he usually brings them to me... lucky me hmmmm?) this one no one's real sure of the date of the photo we have to do more"research" I. E. "dig for some pic's that show how many kids and how big they are hee hee..." another funny thought occured to me as i was mostly done with this one, it is mainly FLAT yes you read that right, I cant tell you the last time i did a flat page... It has a lot of depth though from the fonts on the paper and the stickers and what not...

the oldest girl in the top left corner is Tim's mama. this was taken we think around sept of 1957 as the youngest (danny the baby) was born in august of that year...

Yes, i did do a few others but since i cant remember which ones are in here and which ones are not i will post these and peek at the blog to remember. (yep its that bad already) ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, your scrapbooking pages are some of the prettiest I have ever seen. I think these pages are just awesome!