10.20.2005

just some scraps from the last few days...

This is the page i tried to upload the other day... the Baby in the center is Tim :) there are paper tags on this that look like they are really hard to read on the scan but they are a quote from the Pinocchio that reads, to become a real boy you must prove your self brave, truthful and unselfish... the side tags read brave, truthful and unselfish. so this is the tags I'm thinking about attaching to treat bags this year with skinny black gross-grain ribbon. Not sure yet how many kids are in James class at school or if his teacher is going to allow a party or not, but so far I have 30 of these in various stages of "done" I don't have any idea if we will get trick or treaters at this house, we didn't live here last year then so... I probably wont make more than 30 baggies so James can take them to school and then we will see what will happen. Haven't gotten any of the decor out yet either. Just totally un-motivated to do it. Gee I wish i could pay everyone i care about a nickle to start their own blogs so i can see what they have been up too! what a thought hmmm? Okay i gotta go practice, have to have 5 more sentences to sign for the class tonight... ( I*think* I know what i am going to say, but if i have the signs correct is another guess)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pages!!!!