10.09.2026

Inspired by {Pacha Soap}

 This week Kia is sharing the Pacha Soap site and Pinterest boards for the Inspiration destination & I happened across this leaf shaped Soap bar and remembered that Susan has an "Holly & Mistletoe" challenge at Splitcoaststampers for the Fallidays event and I thought OK you could combine them.


I started out cutting some scrap watercolor papers with the Tim Holtz Sizzix Vault set called Winter Candle light dies and started adding some Daniel Smith watercolors to them. There is a bit of Windsor & Newton White Gouache on the berries. ( not all of them but some of them) 

 So when the paint dried ( I added another layer of paint to the bits and pieces) and glued them onto a piece of White Neenah that I had run through a Spellbinders Ornate Molded Frame folder a while back that happened to be in the bin on the table. 
 

I used a paint brush to add a few more stems between the die cut pieces. 

I added a sentiment from the Waltzing Mouse Season of Love Tags Stamps set below the sprigs with some Versafine ink and then trimmed the framed panel a little bit so that the front cover of the Card front in the same card stock could peek out behind it.  I have been debating adding some glitter glue to the berries but so far have resisted that urge. That's about it from me so far, I still have a few more things drip drying with paint on them that will hopefully become finished Falliday's projects but, I am pretty tickled that I did get 2 done so far since it opened this week. I hope you are also doing well & If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at SCS. Thanks for stopping by. 

 

 

No comments: