1.10.2016

More Snow

 So, this week's featured stamper is Gunilla, and I came across this gorgeous card of her's this morning and thought... I have that snowflake, and if you dangled it maybe you would use it. ( it is very very skinny so, hard to glue) the metal snowflake charm I have forgotten who makes it. the cord is from May Arts, the sentiment is from Stampendous. one thing I did as a change was instead of stenciling a background I scribbled over an dry embossed panel with a soft sky marker to help the snow pop. this is only 3" square in real life.


 So, knowing the first one was just a little gift card size and the fact that I am basically at ground zero for this years quota's... decided to dig out a box of snowmen stamps and gave this cute card a whirl. (also from Gunilla's gallery) That snowman is from Penny Black and the sentiment is from Savvy stamps done on a piece of Prima flowers paper. the string is from May Arts and the stars were pressed into an tea dye distress pad for some extra color. this one is 6" square in real life.

and because, I had the snowmen out... stamped off this Savvy Stamps one on a scrap that was the inside of a frame I made the other day that was just laying there. the snowfall is the scrap of the smallest card and the wooden snowflake was left over from the IC cards I did yesterday as was the sheer ribbon. so, this one used up lots of scraps. YAY. :) ( its also 6" square in real life)

1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Stop with the snow already! Bring on the beach cards! Although I admit that each one of these is quite nice and it was a treat to go from one to the next. Great snowman stamps! That last one is a real hoot and cute to boot!