3.30.2015

Last minute Easter Cards

 So, the try a new technique challenge at splitcoast today is to use on a single color of cardstock if I understand it right. no embellishments no ink, etc. just one single not white color.
and before I left for work I seen Sabrina's card and I just loved this design. it stuck in my head all day more or less so, when I went upstairs I knew I needed Easter cards, knew I had these new bunny dies I had not played with yet. and thought I was going to make a popped up frame around the bunny with an egg. ( but, this card took a whole sheet of cardstock to make and the scraps from the trims were not big enough to cut the egg bigger than this one. the bunny is up on pop dots. this is soft sky and its A-6 in real life.
and when I was done with that I thought, there is still enough day light to get another done and you still have all the toys out... so, I fully intended to make a second duplicate card. but, Squirrel I seen this piece of trellis die cut I had cut out on Sunday thinking I could tuck 3-d flowers into it for the FS case card but, I ended up discarding that idea because, this is kinda a skinny trellis die. so, okay its kinda close but, I still like it even if it does have a bunch of scraps on it. all the dies are edged with a micro pen and the center of the trellis egg has some gold pearls in it, this one is also A-6 in real life.

No comments: