9.02.2013

August/September Christmas Cards


So, these got done in August and I just never got around to shooting them or posting them stole some time yesterday to get them done and packed to go. all of these were previously colored images and they made for fairly fast assembly that way. this Penguin I think is whippersnapper?? ( it was rak'd to me years ago and I do not remember any details about it.) colored with copic's.


this penny black image was also rak'd to me, and it is colored with copic's also. 


Yep, same deal, this one was rak'd to me from either Lee or Chautona ( cannot remember) but, its an lili of the Valley james bear, colored with copic's and stickles star dust glitter glue. 6" square.
I did jot down colors for this one when it was colored:
Faber Castell Pitt B192, 1, 5, & Silver
Bear's Body ( Copic's) E23, 25, 35, 41, 44
Sky: BG70,72,75
Hat/Scarf: R17, 27, 29 YG01,21,13



My mother in law owns this stamp, and I borrowed it once a few years ago and stamped off a couple do not remember its name but, it is Penny Black. sentiment's from Hero Arts.


Alison rak'd me this image years ago, this one is colored with pencils. the sentiment's from savvy stamps.


another image rak'd to me ( I think maybe Lee sent it but, not sure anymore) this one is colored with copic's also. 


now this one I know is SU and I know I have some SU hedgehog sets but, I don't remember if this is a stamp I own or a image that was rak'd to me. there is some stickles on the snow.


This house mouse image was rak'd to me years ago, I do not remember who sent it anymore sorry. its colored with copic's. sentiment is hero arts.
Copic list is:
mouse Fur on the left: W2,5,6 C1,3
Mouse on the right: E53,33,YR24, E43
Mice Skin: E00,21, R20
Packages: R24, 27, G94, BG96 Y28, E84, Spica Gold
Shadow T1, 0 (ground) under C0



bwahahahah finally a stamp I do own, the turtles are from Whippersnapper but, I bought it unmounted and then mounted it myself so I dont remember its name either. ( at this point I am rolling my eyes) this was colored with pencil's years ago.


yep, one more that I do own, but you guessed it the only thing I know who made it on this one is that wired trim is may arts. and the sentiment came from some printable thing on pinterest last year. 6" square in real life. this puts me at one card short of being done for september now too. 

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Awesome cards!!!All are so pretty,Awesome coloring!!!