7.07.2013

Sandi's Birthday & Other Saturday things


Yesterday was our neighbors birthday and this was done for her. the little bird is from CatslifePress colored with copic's there is some creamy brown chalk ink on all the edges of papers and the layers are up on pop dots. the flowers are from wild orchid crafts and the lace is vintage and machine stitched to the papers. the sentiment on the front is from A  Muse. and this is 6" square in real life. 


I had given up looking for one of these, although I used to think in the back of my mind some day I would find one.. some day came yesterday for the blue light special of 10.00 whole dollars... its metal. the back is some kind of not quite press board but, the rest of it is metal. 


and there really wasn't room for it any where else in the space, so the metal drawers I found a few years ago have been slid to to wall behind this under the shelves of buttons and flowers. I was able to move a bunch of tools that have been hiding in the closet since I rearranged this space upstairs. ( most of these things used to be on the table when I was working off of two tables. )

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

luvin this adorable card...and your "find" is awesome....I luv finding a good item like that for a great price.....hope you have a super week!

enjoy *~*