5.03.2013

Poppy Stems


I had to laugh at my self recently, I have so many stamps its hard to remember them all this last year I have spent a lot of time trying to teach my self to color people's skin tones more than anything else. flowers have always come easy for me and I have not played much with my flower stamps at all. so I started moving boxes ( yes there are many many multiple boxes of flower stamps in my room) and I came across this one ( Stampendous poppy stems) and stamped off a few and set them aside so last time I was coloring I actually colored all three of them. this one was done on watercolor paper just to see if the ink would bleed outside of the lines. ( it did not) its A-6 in real life and the base is cajun craze and the Asian script pp came in a variety pack grab bag from one of the CK conventions probably 8 or more years ago. lace is vintage the sentiment is SU. 


This version I happened to save the marker colors list:
Blooms: BG11, BG32, BG34, BG13, BG15, B0000
Stems: YG21, YG23, YG25
Shadow is W1
That printed paper was just in the green hanging file folder and I no longer remember which mfg pad it may have come off of. the base is PTI spring moss. its A-6 in real life. the Sentiment is from SU but, I don't remember the set name. 


This one I thought I would use that tim holtz ruler I had to have because it had pokey holes in it ( and I never have used it in all these years) well it slid so, my hole line goes up hill from left to right so I grabbed this punchie and distressed the top of it a little. the ribbon is from french general and the sentiment is also SU. the red shimmer is off of an Die cuts with a view pad. its also A-6 in real life. 

No comments: