12.07.2012

Souped up store bought tags


So the last time I picked up ice made a pit stop at craft warehouse... and they had these "tags" that in the package looked like gift sacks for 12 of them for $1.44 and I grabbed 3 packages thinking what a great deal. ( Im rolling my eyes) they are not gift sacks... the were ( scroll down) flat paper with holes punched with some plastic feeling twine through the holes ( on one side only) and most were bent...
So, I considered running them through the sewing machine to make them pockets and discarded the idea. and ended up cutting the plastic string off and running them through the embossing folders. adding some chocolate hemp string and some spellbinders diecut poinsettias with pearls to the red ones and 


Some martha stewart Holly punchie leaves with red-ish vintage buttons to the green ones.
the cream paper pulls out to write a name or a note on them. 


what you could see when it was in the package... If you do something like this I did find it easier to put the cream paper back into the embossed folded paper before I tied the hemp string around it. 

No comments: