11.25.2012

A few more tags


So I did a little cleaning today and part of that for me is using up the piles of scraps... but, I also have piles of diecuts made from scraps through out the year so all of these tags went together very quickly using things just laying on the table... and then I thought some may be used by me this next month and may make up some gift tag bundled little gifts too. 


made these snowflakes last spring sometime during VSN messing around for the card I did for one of Lee's challenges ( so they had to get used before I had to dust them again haha) these are 3" square in real life. 


something that will most likely head to m'bellish. 





this gal was the very first hampton arts dollar bin stamp I ever bought. 


some my favorite things sentiments probably these will hold the employee Christmas turkey cards 








I think I need a baby's first sentiment ... that could be cute on these little onesies.

No comments: