7.13.2012

Wired Bird Blessings


You know I have printer issues. ( always ) so, this week I could not print the card I was thinking about trying for FS at splitcoast and ( it was square with a bling bird in the center of a very CAS design) and so, I *thought* I could pull it off from the top of my head Knowing I had this little bird colored with some copic markers. ( this was RAK'd to me this image a long time ago, I no longer remember who sent it or who makes the stamp sorry) its inked on the edges with some creamy brown fluid chalk ink and machine stitched to some teresa collins tan pp. the fence boards pp is from MME. the sentiments from Unity Stamps done on a scrap of sand speckletone and die cut with a spellbinders tag die. the button brad is unknown. this is 4 1/4" square in real life.

No comments: