6.21.2012

Pastels Kitty Love

Funny thing I think every time I have ever colored any of the Penny Black cat stamps they almost always end up as some variation of orange ( tiger stripes) so, this time coloring the how bout a hug kitty I tried for some of the paler shades of E copic's and I like how this one turned it. it has a little more color then this photo show's but, when I lighten these photos so they dont look so dark on desktop monitors its washing out some of the colors on laptop monitors. It was die cut with an spellbinders labels 2 die and is up on pop dots. the shipping tag was dye'd with left over paas Easter egg dye a few years ago. the reinforcer was colored over with an Krylon copper leafing pen. the lace is vintage, the satin is offray. the love charm dangle the mfg. is unknown. ( I got it in one of those tiny online stamp stores will look for them and edit later) the lace paper under that is from My Minds Eye. the green strip is Neenah seagrass, the cardbase is Pear Pizzazz and is 5 1/2" square in real life. the for you is from SU and done in Versafine Spanish Moss on a scrap punched with an eksuccess the end was trimmed with mini pinking shears, the Heart brad is MM.

No comments: